Wednesday 1 May 2013

Visiting today - Jess Buffett

Fellow Aussie author Jess Buffett has stopped by to share with us her latest release. Please welcome Seth Hall from Always Been You, who has kindly agreed to be interviewed.


Tell us a bit about yourself: 
I’m a dad of two awesome kids, and a baker. I’ve just opened my own bakery here in Newport. It’s the first time I’ve been home in 11 years, and I‘m really excited about getting it up and running.


Tell us something not many people know about you:
Well...people are only just finding out that Lucas and Ally (my kids) are actually my biological children. I think everyone just assumed when my friends were killed, they had left their children to their best friend and the kids godfather. But no, they're mine.

Wow. How did that happen?
You really want me to go into specifics *snicker* No, really though, Shawn was unlucky enough to contract mumps while we were at college. it left him unable to have children. It kind of made sense, you know? It was the closest I would get to having children, they were my best friends, and I love all of them. So yeah, I agreed to help.

What do you dislike the most?
Things being kept from me. I’m discovering there have been a few things kept from me over the years...and I don’t know...I think maybe it would have made things so different.

Favorite music?
I’m more of a Maroon 5, Bruno Mars kind of guy. But I can be occasionally caught listening to Pink.

What’s it like to be back home?
Um...it’s been great being near my parents. And the neighbours have been fantastic.

But?
But...I just ran into someone the other day. This person is from my past and there are a lot of unresolved issues. *snorts* Not that it stopped us from practically making out like teenagers, and me agreeing to go on a date.

Do you believe in true love?
I’d like to, but if I were honest, there has only been one person I have ever loved. And things didn’t go too well when we were younger.
How are you dealing with having a Jared back in your life?
Ah, so we're going to name the someone, fair enough. Jared is and always will be a complicated topic with me. I guess we’ll just see how it goes. A lot can change in eleven years, but it’s amazing how many things can stay the same.
Which is stronger, love or fear?
I’m hoping love, but fear can be so damn consuming.
Where can we find out more about you?
My story comes out May 4th with Silver publishing. By the end of it, I should have a real answer for your questions about true love, and love vs fear.



Book blurb:
Seth Hall returns to his hometown for the first time in eleven years. Now a father of two, he vows not to let his past intervene when he sets up a happy, stable life for them. That is, until Jared, the boy who had broken his heart all those years ago, turns up wanting a chance with him.
Jared Stewart thought he had lost his only chance to be with Seth. When Seth finally comes home, Jared makes it his mission to catch Seth once and for all but unfortunately not everyone wants that to happen.
Will they be finally able to make a life for themselves together? Or will they be torn apart again, by people they thought they could trust?

Short author bio:
Hmmm, what can I say about myself...I was born and raised in New South Wales, Australia. I married my highschool sweetheart and we live on the Central Coast with our two children. I am absolutely a hopeless romantic who loves stories about true love that sizzle with a happy ending (which is probably a good thing given what I write). I'm a huge fan of M/M and M/F romance—anything with hunky men in all their glory, whether they be Shifters, Vampires, Cowboys, or the boy next door. I'm a firm believer in soul mates, happily ever afters, and in love at first sight, but that sometimes people need a second or a third for the brain to catch up.

Author links:


No comments: