Monday 20 May 2013

Special Guest - Gabrielle Evans



A small-town girl from southern Oklahoma—we are talking one red light that may or may not work depending on the day of the week—Siren-exclusive author Gabrielle Evans believes in taking chances and pushing boundaries.

Gabrielle’s best-selling series are driven by her belief that everyone has a happy ending waiting to happen, even if it’s found in a seemingly unconventional way. When she’s not busy writing her next anxiously awaited book, she’s living her own happily ever after, married to her high school sweetheart. For now, she parks her car in central Indiana, but who knows what tomorrow will bring.

 
Greetings and Salutations!

First, a huge thank you to Toni for graciously agreeing to host me today! I hope everyone is looking forward to a fabulous week. I have a lot on my plate these days, but I’m finally starting to get caught up! For Haven fans, don’t forget that Haven 8: Four-Letter Words released last week from BookStrand. For Kindle and Nook users, it should hit Amazon and B&N in about 4 weeks! 

 

HAVEN 8: FOUR-LETTER WORDS

Zasha Gershwin lives a rigidly controlled life. He doesn’t see anything wrong with being prepared and organized, and he certainly doesn’t have time for such frivolous things as love. He cares for Thane, and he’s certainly attracted to the witch, but that’s just how the mating bond works.

While his mate may not remember their previous life together, Thane Braddock has no trouble recalling every moment, right up to their tragic end. Now, he has a second chance to make everything right. Unfortunately, he’s making all new mistakes this time around.

Evil lurks to the west, spreading its shadow across the desert, and the races hover on the verge of war. When the Braddocks are called to answer the rising threat, Thane and Zasha’s turbulent relationship will be pushed to its breaking point. Can they rekindle the old flame before it’s too late? Or is history destined to repeat itself?

 
Other than my ongoing series like Haven and The Moonlight Breed, I’ve been working on some very special projects over the last few months. The first one, I can’t say much about yet, but it’s going to be unlike anything I’ve ever written before. Look for Uncommon Valor coming late September or early October from Siren-BookStrand!

I have a few other things in the works as well that I think everyone is really going to enjoy. The one I’m most excited about right now, however, is my new venture with Jana Downs. Welcome to Purgatory should be hitting the virtual shelves December 2013, but it’s more than just a series. Don’t believe me? Check out the site and take the tour! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for having me, Toni! I'm a big fan, so I'm feeling all kinds of awesome right now. <3

Laurie P said...

I am such a fan girl of both of you!

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan of both of you! I love your books!

deborah h
deborahhansen52@yahoo.com

Felicia said...

I am a fan of both of you and you also mentioned Jana Downs who also another favorite author (one of many I have).

cathy h said...

I greatly enjoy your writings. I Can't wait for your next books. I loved the Holland Brothers, and I am waiting for more of The Atherton Pack. I have read all of the Haven series can't wait for the next ones.

Thank you
Cathy