Tuesday 13 August 2013

Determined Mate

With the release of Unexpected Mate, I've been getting a lot of e-mails asking me where people can find book 2.

Determined Mate is currently off the shelves while I re edit and expand. At this point in time I have no idea how much I will end up expanding DM by. I won't know this until I actually get a chance to sit down and go through it.

I do plan on having Determined Mate back on the shelves for you all in the next six to eight weeks hopefully. (fingers crossed)

As for Protective Mate and Forbidden Mate. These two will also undergo a re-edit and expansion (by how much, who knows) as soon as their contracts run out at the end of the year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you rewrite Jake and Patrick's story I would love to see Jake having to deal with Patrick trying to date.