Friday 18 January 2013

Winner and Purchase Links

Hey Everyone...

Thanks for all the wonderful comments you left...  I'm really excited about the release of this Anthology.  The other authors that I'm in this with are truly the most wonderful people you could ever hope to meet and I'm very luck to be able to call each and every one of them my friend.

So to the lucky winner.... Linda your name was chosen at random by my personal picker outer (As she likes to be called. LOL) If you would e-mail me at info@tonigriffin.net and let me know what format you would like the Anthology in I'll be more than happy to send it to you (Mobi, PDF or Epub)

Now for the purchase links

Cabin for Two: An Anthology is available for Pre-Order from All Romance Ebooks. You can click HERE to purchase.

It's also available from Amazon click HERE to purchase - Go on I know you want to :)

You get all 6 wonderful stories for one very low price of $5.99. I really hope you guys enjoy this book. I had a lot of fun writing A Bear in the Woods.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh wow, thank you. I emailed you hopefully to the right email.

Linda (l.abbou@hotmail.com)